Have an album or book made of your wedding photos. Choose design only or printing and binding into a treasured keepsake.
How it works
- You get in touch via the contact page.
- We set up a time to talk through your options.
- I send you a bespoke quote.
- We agree/tweak.
- You pay for your design or album/book.
- I design
- You approve the design or tweak.
- Final design is sent to you / your book or album is printed and sent to you.
Who I am
Hello there! I’m Rebecca Portsmouth, a former London wedding and portrait photographer, who has been designing wedding albums and books for more than 15 years.
I design books and albums of your wedding photos, curating, cropping and editing to tell the story of your day in clean and timeless designs.
It can be a part DIY option where I put together a design that you can have printed yourselves or if you want the printing and binding done too, I can arrange that.
All work is quoted on a bespoke basis. Design-only options start at £180, books with paper pages start around £350 and albums with rigid pages at £450.
So if you have your wedding files as a download, on a USB stick or disc and would like them made into a book or album, please get in touch by emailing s t u d i o AT r e b e c c a l o u i s e DOT c o m